Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Gatekeeper of Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aren Mstislav

Aren Mstislav

Gatekeeper of Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Gatekeeper of Wrestling   Gatekeeper of Wrestling I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 8:01 pm

What the fuck is this? Am I being considered a joke now? Is this what APEX wants to show the world what they think of talent they value? To be placed in a match with a person who hides behind a mask is something that is very beneath me. It is an insult to my presence and an insult to people like me. But no matter I guess I will have to face him. If I don’t people would run rumors, saying things of how Aren was afraid to take on the newest talents and if I’m anything it’s prideful so I am not standing for that. But I need you to understand this. I do not like this, nor do I think this fair. Because what you’re going to see is something that should be done to all those that feel as if they can make it here. Look being the gatekeeper of professional wrestling is a job someone has to do and I’m fucking gung-ho on doing it. Because it gives me the power to just fucking beat someone to absolute hell and not feel bad about it. It’s like Hazing in your American fraternities where if they want this they’ll keep coming and I’ll keep being the man who fucking knees them in the face over and over again. It’s something feels great, that makes me wonder how we can now keep going since the week keep getting the shit caved in. And that’s my job to do, to make people wonder if they want to keep doing this shit because it’s not for everyone. People need be put in their place and I am going to do that.

Look Jessie B, you have the mentality that fucking drives me through the roof. To think your client is anywhere near ready is something that shouldn’t be even in your mind. He has muscles and he’s big, good job he can be a strong man at a carnival but this is APEX the pinnacle of talent and the pinnacle of excellence. We got many people with the same build as your boy and to see he deserves more than those is something that’s a crock of shit. And he’ll find that out very quickly. Because you are right, I am legendary, I am the man your client should want to be because I set that fucking level, that bar and if he even wants to get on that level he’s going to have to show me he has that drive. If he can’t then well I have no qualms leaving him in the dust. It’s already a weak showing, I don’t feel intimidate, I feel sorry for him. To have been roped into this business by a mind like you Jessie, and to face a man who is going to break him every which way when he gets in the ring. I am not going to show any mercy and I am going to make him know that his option after the match is to get destroyed every week, or to quit while he thinks he’s ahead.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Gatekeeper of Wrestling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: