Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Donny Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelina Magnum

Angelina Magnum

Donny Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Donny Dragon   Donny Dragon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 7:04 pm

Donny Dragon Kyle-oreilly-9

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Donny Dragon
Picture Base: Kyle O'Reilly
Current Nicknames: The Limb Collector
Height: 6'0
Weight: 200 lbs
Hometown: Okinawa, Japan

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Goofball Heel

Gimmick: Donny believes that honour is everything, even if he is willing to ignore it in the name of getting the job done. He believes himself to be imbued with the spirit of a mythical dragon called Gentrax. He claims to have been visited in a dream by the beast, which selected him to carry its powers. According to Donny, the dragon granted him with incredible durability and fighting expertise. He can hear the dragon in his head (and its voiceover can be heard in pre-taped segments), and says that their relationship is symbiotic. They help each other to survive in the world as long as Donny keeps the legend of Gentrax alive, but there isn't any hostility there, they are friends. Donny's darker side is a direct result of Gentrax, the man himself likes a clean fight, but the influence of the dragon makes him violent and borderline psychopathic, though he has never lost full control.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin

Entrance (REQUIRED): 'Immigrant Song' by Led Zeppelin plays to boos, as the venue is bathed in a red hue, the titantron displays the animation of a limb snapping as Donny Dragon appears at the top of the ramp. The words "Limb Collector" appear on the tron, as Donny enters the ring and throws out kicks and punches at speed, before mounting the top rope and miming a snapping motion with both hands.

Ring announcer: Making his way to the ring, fighting out of Okinawa, Japan, weighing in at 200 lbs, "The Limb Collector"...DONNNYYYYY...DRAAAGOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing: To uphold honour, spread the word of Gentrax, and fuck people's limbs up.
Tendency to Cheat: Rarely (and usually only when under the influence of Gentrax)

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2018
Favorite Match Types: Submission
Least Favorite Match Types: Anything likely to involve weapons or environmental hazards
Favorite Weapon: Himself
In-Ring Achievements: 1x OWT Tag Team Champion

Common Moves:
1. Kick variations:
- Roundhouse
- Spinning heel
- Axe
- Front
- Leg
- Jump

2. Punch/strike variations:
- Spinning back fist
- Rolling elbow
- European uppercut
- Hooks
- Jabs
- Straights
- Stiff slaps

3. Full nelson backbreaker
4. Spike DDT
5. Arm-trap snap swinging neckbreaker
6. Surfboard
7. Straight jacket
8. Guillotine choke
9. Inverted atomic drop (usually followed by an uppercut)
10. Triangle choke
11. Deadlift German suplex
12. Fujiwara armbar

Signature Moves:
1. Omoplata
2. Gogoplata
3. LeBelle lock
4. Crossface
5. Octopus hold

Finishing Moves:
1. 'The Dragon's Wing' (cross armbreaker with the left foot pressed down on the throat)
2. 'The Brig' (sharpshooter bridged into a chancery) (adopted from Nate Cage)
3. 'Komodo' (Bicycle knee, usually used for flash pins)
UF - Limb Collection (30 seconds of an armbar, transitioned into 30 seconds of an ankle lock, transitioned into a heel hook to finish, order of moves and length of applications may be altered depending on the state of opponent's limbs)

NOTES:

Born on a US military base in Okinawa, Japan, Donny spent much of his childhood getting into fights with local bullies and earning the nickname, "The Limb Collector." His training in hand-to-hand combat from his father, combined with his intensive study of Japanese submission grappling made him a local legend in underground fight circuits. His knowledge of joint manipulation and deadly choke holds make him an opponent you do not want get too close to. He can come at you from any angle and has a hold for any situation. While his illegal fighting days are behind him, he still occasionally taps into his darker side to hurt an opponent who proves particularly troublesome. He claims to fight for the honour of both the US and Japan, which he equally considers home. He is a prideful, honorable man who just so happens to be a living weapon. He is the first graduate of the Uncaged Wrestling Academy and has been dubbed a "prodigy" by his trainer, OWA star Nate Cage. Nate has even gone so far as to say he wouldn't want to fight him for fear of losing.

Due to the illegal nature of his combat background, little is known about Donny's past in Japan. By all accounts, he's unbeaten and made decent money in his time.

Strengths: 1. Joint manipulation - No matter the size or strength of opponent, he knows how to bend the joints in the most painful of ways.

2. Cardio - Has the proverbial "second gas tank" and can push himself past his limits, tiring him out is not easy.

3. Deceptive strength - Despite his slight frame, he is much stronger than he appears and is able to hold his own for a short time with physically imposing opponents.

Flaws: 1. Thinks he's invincible - Donny has an exceptionally high threshold for pain, which often gets him into trouble when he puts his body through more than it can take.

2. Doesn't like losing - Donny believes he can win any fight, if a match isn't going his way, he can be erratic and reckless in the pursuit of victory, making him easy to exploit.
Back to top Go down

Donny Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PINNACLE WRESTLING :: Roster-
Jump to: