Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

JASON LONG.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mav.

Mav.

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 7:15 pm

JASON LONG. ZANRiSA
JASON LONG. 8d6b9f296baaa501f8b21d02583be6fee9724655

RING NAME
Jason Long.

PRIMARY NICKNAME
“The Last Breathing Mercenary”.

SECONDARY NICKNAMES
“The Catalyst”, “The Best Bout Machine”, “The Man Who Won’t Die”.

BIRTHDATE
October 21st, 1997.

HEIGHT
Five feet, eleven inches.

WEIGHT
Two hundred and four pounds.

HOMETOWN
Wexford Town, County Wexford, Ireland.

RESIDING
Santa Monica, California, United States of America.

PICBASE
Jay White.

ALIGNMENT
Chaotic Good / Chaotic Neutral.

GIMMICK
For the past four and a half years, Jason Long has become the pinnacle of professional wrestling. He has become the standard bearer for just about anything that this sport has provided and his accomplishments speak for themselves. He is ‘The King’ for a reason and there’s no taking that name from him. Jason is a good-hearted, loudmouth, shit-talking cunt that has stood his ground against everyone - literally, just about anyone - and has done it all, no fear or anything rushing through his veins. He can be a cold-hearted bastard if he’d like, and it doesn't take anything away from him.

REAL LIFE COMPARISONS
Naomichi Marufuji / Katsuhiko Nakajima / Bandido / Will Ospreay / KENTA.

ENTRANCE MUSIC
'Sanjuro' by Denzel Curry (feat 454).

ENTRANCE
“You number one, now it's time to start sneakin' up (oh)
This for my n***as that say I ain't deep enough (oh)
Me, I been talkin' for those that don't speak enough (oh)
Bitch, I'm a king, R.I.P to King Geedorah”

As the opening beat to 'Sanjuro' begins to play over the speakers and echoing throughout the arena as it erupts the crowd, a singular spotlight separates itself from the rest and shines down onto the entrance curtain. With the spotlight shun down onto the stage, the figure of Jason Long steps out from behind the curtain to a loud ovation, with a large smile resting on his face as he stops at the top of the ramp, looking out to the fans in the crowd and nodding his head. Jason looks out to the crowd, keeping that smile on his face as he stands at the top of the ramp with his arms stretched out wide, soaking in all of the cheers that rain down onto him. Flames shoot up each side of The King as raises his leg and slam his foot down to the metal floor, setting off the large explosion of pyrotechnics behind him and allowing the crowd to enjoy the view.

[INSERT RING ANNOUNCER NAME]: Introducing first/And their opponent… wrestling out of Wexford Town, County Wexford, Ireland and weighing in tonight at two hundred and four pounds… HE IS THE LAST BREATHING MERCENARY…  THIS IS JAAAAAASSSOONNNNNNNNNNN LOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Jason makes his way down the ramp, hitting the hands of every fan that reach out to him, as he looks into the ring and sees his opponent- a smile growing on his face as he touches down at ringside and circles around the ring, sliding across the ring apron on his right knee before turning his body and looking out to the crowd. Jason stands up on the ring apron, leaning back against the ropes and keeping his right arm along the top rope as he points out to the crowd and hastily makes his way into the ring and into the closest corner to him where he leaps onto the second rope. Jason places his left foot on the top rope as he stretches his arms out once again and mouths to the crowd to hype them up, letting out a loud "YEAH!" to the crowd as he brings his arms down, slips out of his black leather jacket, throwing it down to the ringside crew and climbing up to the top rope before doing a backflip down to the mat where he nails the perfect landing. Jason turns to face his opponents and then backs himself into the corner.

MOTIVATIONS FOR COMPETING
Jason has three different kinds of motivations when it comes to stepping inside of any wrestling ring. Those being:

– WATCH THE THRONE.
The words ‘watching the throne’ might be a reference to the song, but for Jason, he is the man that watches the throne. Throughout his years, he’s proven to be ‘the man’ in this sport, and after having done it all, his simple goal is to be the standard-bearer for those who attempt to step to the throne. The throne belongs to him, as he is ‘The King’ of wrestling as a whole, and he will fight against anyone that dares to try and look down upon him from his throne.

– VIOLENCE AND SUFFERING.
Jason has had years of experience working through deathmatches, unsanctioned wars, and many more of the same level. His violence within those matches has shown no bounds and he has become the violent, volatile cunt that he is once he’s in that headspace. His motive of ‘violence and suffering’ has made sure that Jason holds no punches against his opponents – whether that’s in a normal match or even in a hardcore match – and he can, and will, go to extreme lengths to win a match.

– THE FACE OF THE COMPANY.
For what it’s worth, Jason has always been the face of the company, no matter where he has stepped foot down in. Anywhere he has gone, success has always followed right behind him, and for Jason? He’s always going to remain the face for everyone to look up to, and it’s his prime objective to continue and remain to be the face for others to look up to. Whether it’s by winning championships or even tackling down some of the best that there is, Jason will do anything to make sure that spot is his.

Three examples that he has set out to live by whenever he steps into the ring and three examples he always keeps in his mind to push through everyone.

TENDENCY TO CHEAT
It’s a very rare occasion for Jason to pull out any kind of cheating move, and if he were to, he’ll only do it if provoked enough or to fire back against someone that is already using underlying tactics against him.

OFFICIAL WRESTLING DEBUT
July 1st, 2017.

BEGAN TRAINING
January 27th, 2017.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPES
Deathmatches, Unsanctioned Rules, No Holds Barred etc.

FAVORITE WEAPON
Metal Baseball Bat / Switchblade Knife.

ACHIEVEMENTS
— CHAMPIONSHIPS:​
1x AWF United States Championship. [25/03/18 – 25/05/18; 61 days.]
2x DW Heavyweight Championship. [dates unknown.]
1x DW Shooting Star Championship. [dates unknown.]
1x DYSTOPIA Fight Club Wildcard Championship. [dates unknown.]
1x CW Extravaganzanental Championship (as El MaVerino). [09/05/20 – 13/06/20; 35 days.]
3x FWA Anarchy Championship. [dates unknown.]
1x HPWF Hardcore Champion (current.) [29/05/22 - present; 2+ days.]
1x ICW Tag Team Championship (with Jack Diamond, final.) [23/09/17 – 30/09/17; 7 days.]
1x J-ROK Super Duos Championship (with James Raymond.) [28/10/21 – 26/03/22; 149 days.]
1x Kingdom Pro Commonwealth Tag Team Championships (with Michael Bishop). [dates unknown.]
1x OATH Tabula Rasa Championship (final.) [dates unknown.]
2x OWA Outlaw Championship. [06/12/20, 06/01/22; <1 day.]
2x OWA Spartan Championship (current.) [16/05/21 – 21/11/21, 03/06/22 – current; 189/1+ days.]
1x Project: Honor Prime Championship. [23/05/21 – 31/10/21; 161 days.]
1x Project: Honor Noble Championship. [18/07/21 – 12/08/21; 25 days.]
1x Project: Honor Ascension Championship. [20/01/22 – 20/02/22; 31 days.]
1x SSW Rising Sun Championship. [24/08/20 – 04/10/20; 42 days.]
1x XHF X*Crown Championship. [28/12/19 – 26/01/20; 36 days.]
2x XHF Tag Team Championship (1x with Drago Santiago, 1x with James Raymond). [28/04/19 – 27/07/19, 19/02/22 – 24/04/22; 91/65 days.]
2x XHW Pride Championship. [31/03/19 – 06/04/19, 23/04/19 – 14/07/19; 7/83 days.]
1x XHW United States Championship. [25/08/19 – 23/11/19; 91 days.]
1x XHW Undisputed Championship. [27/10/19 – 02/02/20; 99 days.]
1x VICTORY Pro World Championship. [12/02/22 – 27/03/22; 44 days.]
1x VTW Turbulence Championship (inaugural, final). [dates unknown.]

— ACCOLADES:​
2021 AWF Hall of Famer.
2020 AWF Fired Up Tournament Tag Team Winner (with Seth Dillinger).
2020 AWF Fired Up Tournament Finalist.
2021 OWA Dark Kingdom Tournament Winner (inaugural).
First Ever Two Time OWA Spartan Champion.
First Ever Project: Honor Triple Crown Champion. [Prime, Noble, and Ascension Championships.]

— AWARDS:​
2021 OWA Omega Feud of the Year [Ashes of The Wake vs Kingdom.]
2021 OWA Omega Match of the Year [The Great War – Ashes of The Wake vs Wolvesden and The Frontline.]
2022 OWA Omega Feud of the Year [The Golden Dawn vs Kingdom's Defenders.]
Project: Honor Season Two Male of The Year.
Wrestleworld Book One Tag Team Match of The Year [World’s Finest vs Underworld at Kingdom Come.]
2017 XHF Stable of The Year [with The Icons; Maverick, Bobby Barratt, Jack Diamond, Chaos Kid and El Cazador.]
2018 XHF Stable of The Year [with The Icons; Maverick, Bobby Barratt, Jack Diamond.]
2018 XHF Most Underrated of The Year.
2019 XHF Rags to Riches of The Year (inaugural).
2019 XHF OMG Moment of The Year [Capturing the XHF X*Crown Championship at A Very AWF Christmas.]
2020 XHF Best Local Match of The Year [Seth Dillinger vs Maverick V.]
2019 XHW Breakout Star of The Year.

WRESTLING STYLE
Jason relies on his aerial abilities a lot in his matches, it's hard to keep him down on the mat or he'll be flying through the air and attacking his opponents at any angle. Jason has also been keen to use more stiff attacks to the head or torso area, he aims to either knock out the opponent or leave them near unconscious as he lands his finisher. He's been complimented for having a very strong amount of speed and charisma that is unmatched by anyone else. (TL;DR: High Flying Striker.)

ULTRA-FINISHER
Mercy’s Kill (Reverse KamigoyeKamigoyeBicycle Knee Strike.)
Deathslayer (Inverted Facelock lifted and dropped into a Leg Hook Sitout Side Powerslam.)

PRIMARY FINISHING MOVE
Vanity Killer (Curb Stomp).

SECONDARY FINISHING MOVES
Final Flash (Shining Wizard [standing / to the back of the head / to a kneeling opponent]).
Nirvana Choke (Hammerlock/Arm Trapped Grounded Dragon Sleeper, laying the opponent flat on their stomach as the hold is applied and using the right arm to wrap around the neck and grab the trapped arm from behind; innovated/protected – only used to incapacitate the opponent if all else fails).

SIGNATURE MOVES
Fallen Kingdom (Fireman’s Carry Emerald Flowsion).
Crown Tundra (Tiger Driver ‘98).
Blood Dragon (Mushroom Stomp).
Sunset Overdrive (Running Blockbuster).
Hole In The Sun (Jumping Thrust Kick to the back of a sitting opponent's head).
Blade Runner (Rebounding Pumping Bomber Lariat).
Death Cult (Inverted Fireman's Carry twisted into a Knee Lift.).
Vanguard Driver (Deadlift Piledriver).
Kill Your Masters (Arm-Trapped Head Stomps).

COMMON MOVES
Back Elbows
Spinebuster.
Springboard Knee Strike.
Arm Snap.
Palm Strike.
Stiff Head Kicks.
Spinning Back Kick.
Scissors Kick.
Armbar.
Shining Wizard.
450 Splash.
Handspring Enzuigiri.
Slingshot Cutter.
Overhead Kick.
Switchblade Kick.
Bridging Fujiwara Armbar.
Diving Foot Stomp.
Leapfrog transitioned into a One-Armed Bulldog.
Missile Dropkick to the back of an opponent's head.
‘SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL’ — Spiral Tap.
‘K-TRIGGER’ — Bicycle Knee Strike.
Standing Shiranui.
Hesitation Dropkick.
Front Flip DDT.
Gator Roll.
‘IRISH REVOLUTION’ — Rolling Cutter.
Marufuji / Hook Kick.
Deadlift German Suplex.
Springboard Roundhouse Kick.
‘DARKHOLD KICK’ — Spinning Hook Kick.

UNCOMMON MOVES
Corkscrew Falling Stunner, as a reversal to a suplex.
Figure Four Necklock.
Fireman's Carry dropped into a Roundhouse Kick.
Jumping Backslide transitioned into a Piledriver.
Moonsault Fallaway Slam.
Moonsault Foot Stomp.
‘KINGDOM’S TRIGGER’ — Wristlock transitioned into a Short Arm Bicycle Knee Strike.
‘MAVERICK SPECIAL’ — Sasuke Special.
‘SANTIAGO CLASSIC I’ — Flying Armbar/Juji-gatame [adopted from Drago Santiago.]
‘SANTIAGO CLASSIC II’ — Joint Manipulation, mainly fingers [adopted from Drago Santiago.]
Hammerlock DDT.
‘PRODIGAL ARRIVAL’ — Sliced Bread II [adopted from Bobby Barratt.]
‘STACKED DECK’ — Jumping Cutter [adopted from Jack Diamond.]
Over The Top Rope No-Handed Corkscrew Moonsault Plancha.
Corner Headstand transitioned into a Split-Legged Moonsault.
‘COSMIC CONVERGENCE’ — Swinging Vertical Suplex from the top rope [partial tribute to Alyssa Grace.]
Front Flip Unprettier [either standing behind the opponent, from the corner middle rope, or from a running head start].

NOTES
— His in-ring attitude has been described as this:
Mind games, manipulation, and taking your fucking head off. The in-ring attitude of The King can change within an instant. He might start off slowly, playing the mind games to throw his opponent off and when he finds a chance to strike, he will snap into a striking beast, looking to slay the monster. On other occasions, he starts off in the stance of shooting all of his rounds and making sure he doesn't miss, he might fall back to those mind games if the occasion calls for it but as he's said himself... "He doesn't miss."
— Jason does not take personal attacks against those that he cares for well, becoming a very violent and deranged man—unstable and out of control until he gets what he wants, and that’s their blood on his hands. He’s known for going very uncontrollable when in that mindset, even coming to attempted murdering someone for the sake of making them be punished.
— After spending a few years living within the United States, most of the typical ‘Irish slang’ has faded away and can actually speak a lot clearer than how he used to have been before moving to the United States. He won’t break out with such a strong accent, or even use the slang that he’s used before in matches, as he thinks that speaking during matches makes him lose focus on the objective.

Last edited by Mav. on Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Matt Miles, Danni and JUDITHx like this post

Back to top Go down
JUDITHx

JUDITHx

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 10:20 pm

Gross. 

JK, Welcome<3
Back to top Go down
#BeLikeBea

#BeLikeBea

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 5:33 pm

Gross.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mav.

Mav.

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2022 9:17 pm

Y'all fucking suck.
Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:02 pm

small changes, updated etc.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 10:57 pm

Gross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JASON LONG. Empty
PostSubject: Re: JASON LONG.   JASON LONG. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JASON LONG.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: