Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

BREAK THE SILENCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

BREAK THE SILENCE Empty
PostSubject: BREAK THE SILENCE   BREAK THE SILENCE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 1:22 pm

BREAK THE SILENCE Cool_t20

The scene begins with a panoramic shot of Christopher Sabertooth, looking frazzled up, as he sits in front of a middle-aged man. We can tell that by the silhouette as we only see the back of the presumed therapist that Chris was consulting. The atmosphere is eerily quiet as Chris sits arms crossed, lost in thought.

Doctor. I woke up and I was feeling better than I have felt in weeks. No headache. I finally got my appetite back. Think I might even go for a workout today. Get things back to normal. Hana has been worried sick these past few weeks. I had plenty of tests done and they all came back normal. I know that’s usually a good sign but people keep pointing out what is going on. They take my history as a reference point and talk about the demon that once lived in my body. But those days are behind me! There’s no chance that I could fall down that path again. I have been happy with my life need for a very long time. Why would I ever risk anything when I have it all! People… I am telling you, they REALLY need to stop pointing at signs that don’t exist! Don’t frame me to be some kind of monster again just because you’re unaware of the situation. I told them all! I have this under control. There’s nothing to worry about.

AND YET… All I can think about-- All I can SEE is that people are calling me a MONSTER. They’re calling me crazy. It’s so easy to point fingers when you don’t understand-- It’s so easy to make baseless accusations that could potentially ruin someone’s life! I AM FINE! 

But hey! People aren’t worried about me, Doc! No! They’re worried about that fucking Irish Cunt who has a habit of making every story about herself. Oh, she’s so strong and brave! Oh, she went against all the odds and achieved greatness. I DON’T FUCKING CARE! It’s clear that my body is going through something and nobody has bothered to ask ME how I feel. No! It’s all about Alyssa. I may have blinded her with the mist but SHE NEVER had her eyes open anyway! She lives in her own world where everything revolved around Ms. Grace. I AM CLEARLY NOT OKAY!!... No. I am sorry. It’s just that… I don’t want people to have the wrong opinion of me. I am still that guy everybody raves about on the internet. I am a fucking wrestler, Doc! That’s it! I don’t want to be anything else.

But that isn’t enough. People bring my past knowing how much PAIN it brought me. They want me to suffer!! I have devoted my life to helping people. I have atoned for my sins! Why would people want me to go back? Are they that selfish, Doctor? I…I have a family now. I can’t do this, Doc. I can’t go back. Please tell me I’ll be alright. TELL ME!! 

Listen. I have had a terrible week. I need all the support and assurance I can get. And right now, I am just not hearing anything from you. I CAN NOT GIVE UP ON HANA! I CAN NOT GO BACK TO BEING THE FUCKING MONSTER! I-- I am not a monster, doc. I am not. The people keep telling me that I am sick. That I need help. WELL, I TRIED! But there’s nobody willing to give me what I need…

Until… Until I met Diantha. Unlike the rest of the world, she didn’t call me a freak. She didn’t see a monster. She saw a man desperately seeking help. Despite the worst of times, Diantha assured me that there’s nothing good that can come from all the negativity that surrounds my name. Unlike the people throwing baseless accusations, DIANTHA CARED! SHE WAS THERE WHEN I NEEDED HELP! Where the fuck were all of you?! Not a message. Not a phone call. If these people cared about me Doc, they’d be sitting here with me RIGHT NOW! NOT TELLING ME THAT I AM SICK! THAT I AM TWISTED! THAT I AM A FUCKING DEMON! 

NO! NO! I AM NOT WHO THEY THINK I AM!... I am Chris. The rest of the world didn’t waste a moment before calling me by that demon’s name. Diantha on the other hand? She called me by MY name. She helped me embrace who I am. If it wasn’t for Diantha or Hana, I’d be lying dead in a fucking ditch. Even then, this sick twisted world would find a way to blame me! 

I don’t need to justify my actions every step of the way. It’s like my whole life is under scrutiny no matter what I do. Yes, I aligned myself with Diantha. And guess what, I am happy about that. I don’t feel as bad as I did before. I don’t feel like puking my guts out. Isn’t that great, Doc? Aren’t you proud of me? I found a way to help myself better than you ever could.

I was silent all this time because I just didn’t feel like explaining myself to the world that doesn’t understand me anyway. Heck, I wouldn’t have come here either but I REALLY needed to get some things off my chest. All of this happened around the same time two entitled fucking pricks ran their mouth about bringing The Power of Incredible Violence to APEX. They came along with belts from a defunct promotion and staked their claim on becoming the first APEX Tag Team Champions. It’s not like Alyssa held that belt, to begin with! She had to pry it out of Michaels Bishop’s dead body. Jeff and I have the tag belts in OWA. So I guess I am tag team champions in APEX too now. That’s how it works right? That’s what these fucking delusional cunts seem to think. If they could have gone on without facing a challenger, they’d have done it. So when Diantha presented that opportunity to me, I grabbed it by the horns.

Since Liz brought up Havoc anyway, I am pretty sure Havoc CARRIED that company on his fucking back and is their longest reign world champion in history. The company had to die to take the belt off him. Going by Alyssa’s logic, I now declare myself the NEW APEX World Champion. Finnegan Wakefield could go fucking die for all I care. Makes sense, right?

What I can’t seem to follow is what makes Liz and Alyssa the purveyors of violence? I blinded Alyssa with the mist and there was nothing she could do about it. Oh, should I be afraid of the consequences headed my way? Can you believe them, Doc?! I had a fucking devil steal my soul and I still didn’t quit. A God put me six feet under and I fucking came back from the dead like vengeance was my last name! Oh, they had a shitty childhood? Get in line! These bitches had a couple of deathmatches and now they’re thinking like they own the fucking place. 

Don’t get me wrong, Doc. Despite all of that, I know how good Alyssa and Liz are. They’re some of the best this business has to offer. They are tough. The tag team championships-- Heck, the bond that has formed between these two is quite commendable. And sure, they appear to have the leg on me and Diantha in terms of getting along. While Diantha and I share a similar vision, we don’t have the experience teaming together as they do.

But… that’s not what makes this interesting. Alyssa and Liz think that is personal. I really couldn’t give a fucking shit about who was standing against me. I have sought after the greatest prize this company has to offer and yet nothing seems to be working. I can put away legends in the business like Aren Mstislav and Hiroto Kamiya. And somehow, Harvey Kennedy and BIANCA get one over me. I just don’t get what I am doing wrong! Sometimes, it feels like my BODY is holding my back. I am trying to channel the inner warrior that’s within me-- But I just can’t go past a barrier. Well, I realized that I don’t have to take this journey on my lonesome. Diantha and I see what this world is capable of. 

How FOOLISH of my opponents to think that I am a mere pawn to Rosso’s game! This is as beneficial for me as it is for her. Who would have fucking thought that two former world champions and some of the best to ever do it can come together with a united goal in mind? You know what that is Doc?

Redeeming my name. I am tired… I am so fucking sick of trying to explain myself everywhere I go. When the whole world is pushing a narrative down your throat claiming that you’re a terrible person, it plays with your mind! You start to think, is it even worth it to try anymore? Honestly, I am just going to be myself now. Because the monster was never HIM, Doc!...

The tone of Chris’s voice completely switches as a stone-cold stare greeted the frame.

Being Havoc was an escape. My life was FUCKING MISERABLE before Havoc stumbled by. And at that point, I felt unstoppable. It’s a feeling like no other, Doc. Sometimes, I miss it. Heck, I CRAVE that fucking high. There’s nothing that comes close to being untouchable. 

I can’t live my whole life in a miserable shell where people would never accept me for who I am. I just need to bring a change. I need to embrace it. I need… to be okay. For Hana. For my career. For the family that I don’t have yet. 

So, if you can’t give me the courtesy of acknowledging how you’re dealing with-- Then I will respond in kind! What you reap is what you sow! Diantha gave me respect… While Alyssa and Liz gaslighted me. They called me a liar. A joke. A man throwing away his legacy to be somebody’s lapdog. They never saw me as their equal. They think that they’re above me now cause of my health. But they’re SO WRONG, Doc! I feel good. I feel alive. I feel like I have finally found people that I can relate with. 

Diantha and I don’t need a fancy name to look hard. We’re not pissed-off cunts. We’re as intelligent as they come. I think about my every move even when I go to sleep. It’s clear that Alyssa and Liz are impulsive. They’re letting their emotions do their talking. I used to be that way when I was fucking bum. I know better now than to fall down that rabbit hole. I don’t want to be a miserable little shit, Alyssa. And I don’t need Jason’s sloppy seconds to tell me what to do. It’s clear that you’re not the best person to pass judgment. You’re a walking fucking burden and I feel for Liz. She has to deal with the added emotional baggage that you bring. Not that Liz is any better. She couldn’t beat Finn so she cuddled up to his bitch. I don’t need to bring violence at King of the Mountain. I am going to break them down bit by bit… And I am going to savor every moment of it. I don’t want to see blood trickling down their faces… No. I won’t them staring endlessly into the abyss as reality strikes them in their big fucking chin-- Especially you, Liz. I want to break them mentally. I want to taste the tears rolling down their eyes. You understand, right Doc?

As the camera pans around, we see a middle-aged man with his pupils rolled to the back of his head, looking pale in the skin.

You shouldn’t have called me unwell, Doc. As you can see-- I am feeling MUCH better now.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

BREAK THE SILENCE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: