Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Master of my Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arata Asakura

Arata Asakura

Master of my Fate Empty
PostSubject: Master of my Fate   Master of my Fate I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Master of my Fate GpYl7l7

Master of my Fate Tumblr_pfyg6uqaFE1s0zdtdo2_1280

APEX, Part #1: Master of my Fate.

01.07.22 Osaka, Japan

*After Arata made his way through the first qualifying match in the Sovereign Cup two weeks ago, it was finally time for the semi-finals. As announced by the owner of APEX, the next obstacle on his way was to be the former OWT star, BIANCA. It was someone who at first glance had a fairly large ego, and you could even say she had a god complex. However, Arata did not care about it, because he knew perfectly well that the victory would belong to him anyway. Success in this tournament was especially important as he had to think about his future. He had to do everything he could to take the APEX World Championship from Finnegan Wakefield's dirty hands. Arata finally wanted to be in possession of what he deserved. Even if it demanded to go through the way soaking with disrespect from the manager by making him face competitors on a lower level than himself.*

*The shot opens in a private house of Arata Asakura. A man wearing a gray T-shirt, bright jeans and white sports shoes, stands leaning against the wall near the large window. The man's hands are hidden in his pockets, and he just shrugs gently before the first words escape from his mouth.The moment is enough and you can feel irritation in the Japanese man' voice.*

In society there was always a belief that people are social creatures. They always try to be where the biggest crowds are. They always do what it takes to please others. They devote their whole lives to gain admiration from their surroundings. However, there is one thing worth considering. Why would you do all of this? Why act like a soulless puppet? A few fake friends or ass kissers aren't worth it. However, many prefer to sacrifice their personality, because they fear loneliness. They are terrified that their personality and desires are not enough to keep people with them. I believe this is quite a sad approach. I think that, in this way you can never experience true happiness and our life becomes a never ending job. That is why, it is worth being who you really are, out of love for yourself. It's worth it to not give a shit if someone treats us as an asshole, because we don't do what we want. I am literally the best example that you can keep a distance from society demands and be a happy person. Since I stood up against mindless norms, I have never felt sad or lonely. Otherwise, I would not have gone so far, knowing that they would immediately made me public enemy number one. If I really wanted people to love me, I wouldn't have killed Michael Bishop. So Even if I am a terrible person for them, because I did something so horrible, I don't care at all. I am fucking happy. But since I can take such a serious thing with so much peace...Then why would I care about comments about my worth from people who don't matter anyway?

It's cute, that you are trying to pretend to be the favorite in this tournament, but we all know that there is not even an option for you to be in the finals, Bianca. I am already kinda shocked, that you managed to beat Sabertooth at all. However, everyone has a bad day, so thank fate for being kind enough to make Chris not to be in his optimal shape. If it were otherwise, you wouldn't be barking on live television about how you are going to win the entire tournament. You wouldn't be talking about me or Jacob Senn as if we were nobody. Because if you compare yourself and us, the conclusion is simple. The real one, of course, and not the one to fondle your ego. We are higher level competition, Bianca. And I can tell you here and now, that it is me and Senn that will meet in the finals. You can keep dreaming that you will take my spot, and win the whole thing. But that is just a childish bullshit, that will never come true. Compared to me, you're fucking waste of space. And I don't care if you believe, that my career is based on The Golden Dawn being my great help. Which is an obvious lie, as we all know I was very successful from the very first day I entered the world of professional wrestling. The thing is, what about having a proper career knows such a nobody like you, Bianca? Yours is based solely and exclusively on being the favorite pet project of Azumi Goto. Outside of your little JET you doesn't mean shit. Your biggest achievement beyond your home promotion is championship in a brand for less than a rookies. That's all you've accomplished in eight years. Don't you find this pathetic? Don't you think it's uninspiring? Funnily enough, you have the audacity of shitting on me. Bitch, I am a nine times World Champion. My career in such a shorter time has higher value than yours will ever have. You must be crazy to think that you are the favorite in this match. While the truth is, I am destined to win this tournament. i am destined to take over the entire world.

Top Tire this...Top Tire that...Do you know what that even means? Because it looks like you're another self-proclaimed prodigy. You are someone who you may have had some potential years ago, but quickly ran out of it. Isn't that why you ran away from OWA? Because you couldn't get through the competition on Odyssey? Because you lacked the fighting spirit to snatch your spot out of management hands? Or is it because you were used to everything being served to you on a silver plate? That sounds like a rich bitch problem. However, the truth is that this industry is difficult. The rules are simple. You have to make yourself over or fucking give up and wait until someone notices you. Especially if you have a difficult personality, and you have one, Bianca. You are the type of person that nobody likes. Even I have people ready to die for me, because my actions are a way to help my people. While you don't have anyone, who respects you a little and cares about you, because you're a mean bitch. You have a terribly delusional vision of yourself. You are conceited, stupid and snobby. In this way, you not only push people away from you, you make them disinterest in you, which is important in this business. I may be one of the most hated people, but it cannot be denied that I have an interesting personality. People buy tickets and switch on TV just to see what my next move will be. Thus, I am the money maker of every company with which I sign a contract. And who are you, Bianca? Just another background character from Mean Girls. You're the same plain kind of person, this industry has seen way too often.

My mission is very simple and everyone knows what's in my head. I want to become the APEX World Champion and I will do what it takes to take over another company. Whether I have to dethrone Finn or someone else, it's only a matter of time until I sit on my rightful throne. After all, I always get what I fucking want. I force things to happen in my favor, because I am the master of my own life. Am I wrong? Every time I promised to get something, I kept my word. Therefore, when I say that I will become World Champion in APEX, you have to believe me that this is what is happening in the near future. And nobody can stop me...definitely not someone like you, Bianca.

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Master of my Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: