Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Maintaining Chill.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

Maintaining Chill. Empty
PostSubject: Maintaining Chill.   Maintaining Chill. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:58 pm

(The camera opens to Kevin Maverick sitting with an APEX interviewer inside the studio. #YaBoi is looking kind of heated at the moment as he stares holes into the nervous correspondent.)

Interviewer: Thank you for agreeing to this exclusive interview with me, KM.

Kevin Maverick: (sighs) Thanks for having me.

Interviewer: Now before we begin you look upset about something-

Kevin: If you had the kind of month I've been having you'd be pissed too fam! You saw what happened the other week when I faced Bea!? The bitch blindsided me multiple times and that simp ass ref!? Come on man! This is the kind of clown show Matt Miles is running!?

Interviewer: Do you think management is against you?

(Kevin calmed down a little before continuing.)

Kevin: I doubt that Mr. Miles has some kind of vendetta against me, but ut doesn't change the fact that some people at APEX like to throw their weight around. Maybe I've been too naive. Maybe I've been too easy on the people here. I mean hey, I get it. I've been too preoccupied with trying to establish myself as a personality rather than winning matches like I'm supposed to. I definitely don't want to be the guy whining on the sidelines about losing matches. I have to refocus. I have to get it right. So let's keep going forward.

Interviewer: Speaking of which, you have a six-man match this week where you're teaming up with Alec Fernandes and Jimmy Jihad against Jack Cole, Arturo Cabello, and Jessie B. How do you feel about this upcoming match?

Kevin: it seems like we're having a reunion of all of the sudden with everyone I've ever fought. I have to say it's a quite interesting dilemma that I find myself in. But, I get the chance to redeem myself in Alec's eyes and show Bea what happens when you cross paths with #YaBoi. Jessie B. ain't nothing but a punk bitch, and Arturo gonna get his due. I see this match as a second chance, ya know? If I gotta turn this into a pack fest, then I'm going to do what a brotha gotta do, feel me?

Interviewer: Yes, I feel you...I think.

Kevin: You don't gotta think brotha, you just gotta know. Just like I know that I'm going to get mine when that bell rings. The Greatest Showman is going to put on a performance of a lifetime for Ms. Bea. Oh, you best believe

(Kevin winks at the camera as he stands up and leaves.)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Maintaining Chill.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: