Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Hideo Shimada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideo Shimada

Hideo Shimada

Hideo Shimada Empty
PostSubject: Hideo Shimada   Hideo Shimada I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 11:19 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Hideo Shimada
Picture Base: Shota Umino
Current Nicknames: "The Stardust Sensation", “Starry-Eyed”, “The Stargazer”, “Stardust Shimada”
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 209lbs
Hometown: Anjō, Aichi, Japan

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Pure Babyface
Gimmick: A lover of space and astronomy, Hideo promised himself he’d reach the stars whenever he stepped into the ring when he began his career. Now he hopes to make that promise a reality.
Allies: Alyssa Grace
Enemies: None

Strengths:
EXPLOSIVENESS
Deceptively big and deceptively powerful, Hideo is able to use explosive levels of strength when the time calls for it, shaking his opponents with huge moves when they least expect it.
UNYIELDING PASSION
Hideo refuses to give up, even as he's staring down certain doom. He'll fight and he'll fight until he's expended every drop of gas he has in the tank. Professional wrestling is his passion.
LOYALTY
He stands by his friends and his allies, no matter what.

Weaknesses:
HEADSTRONG
While he may be unyielding, he often pushes himself beyond reasonable limits and his refusal to back down from a fight and his need to prove himself can instead lead to his downfall.
INEXPERIENCE
Even though Hideo Shimada is now 25 years of age, he has little experience outside of Japan. Certain tactics and mind games work better on him than his Western peers. He's not stupid, of course, but his naivety can get the better of him.
REFUSING DISRESPECT
Hideo went for years being disrespected as a Young Lion while training in the SSW Dojo and performing in GJPW as an outsider. It's the one thing that gets under his skin more than anything else and perhaps his biggest weakness. It riles him up more than anything else that could possibly be thrown at him and for good reason.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Touch The Sky' by Minutes Til Midnight

Entrance:
(The lights in the arena come down. The first notes of Minutes Til Midnight’s ‘Touch The Sky’ hits and a bright, silver spotlight comes down on Hideo Shimada as he poses in a wide stance with a hand up in the air making his signature sign. Bright, silver pyro shoots from either side of the stage alternately, creating star-like explosions at their climax. He smiles widely, then tugs on the collar of his white racer jacket, turning away from the ring to spread his arms wide and show off the Stargazer logo on the back. Another burst of pyro shoots up and Hideo swings himself around in sync with their detonation, beginning a stride down the ramp as the lights come up to reveal the adoring fans. Shimada slaps hands with as many fans as he can, while his eyes become laser-focused on the ring [and his opponent if he is entering second].)

Ring Announcer: Introducing first/And his/her/their opponent, from Anjō, Aichi, Japan, weighing in at two hundred and nine pounds… ‘STARDUST SENSATION’, HHHIIIIDDDEEEEOOOO SSSSHHHHIIIIIIMMMMAAAAADDDDAAAAA!!!

(Shimada runs past the first corner post and slides onto the apron, giving the same signature hand sign up next to his face as he kneels, before pulling himself up and throwing his arms over the top rope in a pose. He hooks his leg over the middle rope and enters the ring and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to raise the volume of the cheering and adulation from the crowd. His hand sign is thrown up one final time and he jumps down, removing his leather jacket and placing it in his corner as he warms up in preparation for the bell.)

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing: After training as a Young Lion in SSW, Shimada moved on to Grand Japan Pro Wrestling a Jr. Heavyweight and teamed with Daigo Masuda as a member of The New Dawn. Now looking to branch out further, this is his first true excursion outside of Japan since graduation from Young Lion status. His goal now is to earn the respect of the West.
Tendency to Cheat: Never. Hideo has too much pride in his hard work to stoop to underhanded tactics, even at the most dire of moments. He just doesn't have it in his heart. If he wants to shoot up into the stars he's going to do it the right way.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2017
Favorite Match Types: Traditional 1v1. Singles matches are his bread and butter. He's viable in just about any match but one opponent standing across from him is where he feels most comfortable.
Least Favorite Match Types: Anything that constitutes a lack of disqualifications. Hideo isn't the sort to use weapons unless absolutely necessary and so giving the opportunity for his opponents gives him a distinct disadvantage.
Favorite Weapon: Preferably none. If the circumstances call for it he'll take whatever he feels is suitable for the moment.
In-Ring Achievements: TBA

Common Moves:

Standing & Running Strikes
Spoiler:

Standing & Running Grapples
Spoiler:

Grounded Attacks
Spoiler:

Diving & Springboard Attacks
Spoiler:

Corner Attacks
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Signature Moves:
1. ‘Power Cosmic’ - Bicycle Knee
2. ‘Falling Comet Bomb’ - Spinning Sitout Powerbomb
3. 'Meteor Shower' - Mudhole Stomps, with theatrics
4. ‘Astral Convergence’ - Swinging Neckbreaker from either the second or top rope - Tribute to Alyssa Grace
5. ‘Crash Landing’ - Knee Drop Bulldog

Finishing Moves:
1. ‘Stardust Flowsion’ - Emerald Flowsion - Protected
2. ‘Stardust Cutter’ - Jumping Cutter
UF. ‘Stardust Breaker’ - Corkscrew Shooting Star Press

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down

Hideo Shimada
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: