Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Making of a Legend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aren Mstislav

Aren Mstislav

Making of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Making of a Legend   Making of a Legend I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 10:33 pm

I stand here like on any other given day, wondering about the impact of my actions. I think about how they will continue to manifest and how they will continue to spread around as if I have no idea as to where they will end up. But in doing so I also think about whether or not I regret these actions. And obviously, I don’t I’m not the one at fault for what has happened and won’t be for the foreseeable future. I was just the man who brought out what was already there, to begin with. I mean I told you all what was there, I told you what was going to come out when pushed and it happened. Now it’s going to be your problem from here on out. I was going to try my best and while I gave it my all, I couldn’t have stopped it from coming out. And you know I don’t feel too bad. I don’t feel anything at all. It would make for a great change of pace for all those who want to make this place boring. But now it’s out of my hands and I can finally look forward to something greater than that nuisance. And that is this intriguing Sovereign Cup. I don’t know much about this and since this is a newer fed, a baby compared to the others that surround it, it also means that the identity of this cup is going to be based solely on the first person who wins it. This makes it even more tempting for me. Because with such a standard that this company wants to set it would be best if the person who first wins it is the person who can set those standards. Look at me. I’ve done so much in other places and have done so much to make my name around the circuit and in doing so I have made accolade upon accolade and will continue to do so. Because what I have done surpasses that of any person’s understanding. They think that what is going to happen is that I will fade into obscurity but that’s not the case. I have done so much to cement the legacy that I needed to. And yet newer things keep popping up, newer accolades keep being made and I just can’t help myself you know. I see something that I want and I’ll do what I can to make it mine. It’s nothing too much to ask of myself. Because it will never be a challenge to get there. I mean I want you to look at the roster and ask yourself who in this cup will be able to take me on. If you wanted to say, Chris, well he got knocked out in his first round by someone unknown. If you wanted to say anyone else I want you to compare their resume and ask if they can truly take me on in a battle. Are they able to last long in your eyes? If so then you need to ask how long it would take for them to actually make me fail. Because these people that you think could take me on are those who are not able to last. That’s how I roll, the survival route in which many must understand that to face me they are letting themselves fall to the extremities they will undertake. Not many can say they’ve fallen into an animal's cage and survived, not many can say they even made it out. In fact, the only ones that come to mind are Nas and the one I am facing in the ring this week.

Senn, how does it feel, how does it feel to be on a very short list of those I know will be able to take me head-on in the ring and actually have the chance of making it out alive and unscathed. I don’t make those lists lightly and if anything you should feel honored. I mean how long have we known each other? I know it’s been a while and that we’ve got to see each other grow in capacities that many had doubted we could. We have done so much in so little time and it’s as if our legacies themselves keep growing and growing. Even when we ourselves remain stagnant in certain occasions. But that’s just how it goes when people are generational talents. There are none who can compare with what we’ve done and it’s going to be a long ass time before someone will come along and replace us. Because that’s what we are, we are irreplaceable. And people don’t like that, people want us to just be gone so they can finally crawl up the ladder. Which is very funny because we don’t like that. This is also why I can see why they put us against each other Senn. I mean they can’t have two powerhouses in the bracket for too long and it would have been inevitable anyway. This is why I am glad to face you this early on, it gives me more reason to give it my all this early, to make the mark I want to make because I know you’ll be doing the exact same thing. But that is where it will stop. While I respect what you can do and all you’ve done Senn, all I know is that you can surpass me. It’s impossible, a statistical anomaly if it were to happen but the chances are slim to none. Yet you’ll come here and say that’s impossible, yet you’ll still try to make your case, yet you’ll still talk and talk and talk and try to convince yourself that you have that ability. But Senn I want you to look at me and look at yourself, that ability you have is nothing compared to the ability that I’ve worked to gain. I’ve done so much more, broken down others, beaten the hell out of others, and decimated others to get where I am at.

Senn, we are on the road not to where the end of our careers is situated but more to where the next paths will go. Your path will diverge after this because you have to make some different routes in order to get back on your horse after losing. And that’s not too bad, it just means you are able to adapt. And you can do it, but when you do I suggest you make a path that stays out of my way. Because beating you this Sunday will be a gift from me to you. I could do a lot worse and put you out of commission until your name fades into nothingness, I could embarrass you and make you lose any sort of credibility, I could do so much more, but I won’t. I want you to face me somewhere down the line, but I want that to be when I have achieved my goal and you aren’t running interference like it seems to have brought you to now. You had no control of that part of your destiny, but I need you to know it still doesn’t change the fact that you’re in my way. I want you out of my way so we don’t have to get rid of this once-in-a-lifetime battle we can have later down the road. I want you out of my way so we don’t sully this moment. And I want you out of the way because when it comes to legends in the business, there can only be one in each existing moment. So until I retire and move on from this business, you don’t have my permission to be a legend, you have my permission to just be and exist. Because at that level you won’t be a nuisance, at that level I can forget you exist. At that level, I can be sure that the insect is just crawling around waiting for the bits and pieces to feast upon. Senn, I’m doing you a favor by just letting you into that ring with me, I just hope you return the favor and know your place at the foot of my pedestal. Look up to me like so many others, look up to me like everyone I have faced before, and look up to WHAT you could be. A legend, a myth, someone who people tell stories of. You’ll be able to be that once I am gone because you sure as hell won’t be it while I am here. This cup is going to be the legacy I make and leave when I finally go, but until then you get to sit back and see the resurgence of brilliance for one last time. And once that happens, you can look and bask in my glory, bask in what your career could have been. Senn, I’ll see you Sunday, and I’ll show you how to become a legend.
Back to top Go down

Making of a Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: