Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
#BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

#BeaIsForTheStreets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

#BeaIsForTheStreets Empty
PostSubject: #BeaIsForTheStreets   #BeaIsForTheStreets I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 11:58 pm

(The camera opens up to a clearly frustrated Kevin Maverick. He pauses for a moment before addressing the audience as the livestream begins.)

Sometimes when you’ve spent time away from the business, rust sets in. Fernandes and I should’ve had that match won. In many ways I blame myself. I should’ve kept an eye on what Legado and Jessie were up to, but I let things slip. I failed my homie Alec and now I’ve spent all week walking around with a big L on my forehead. But now, it’s time to move forward. The thing is, you can’t let yourself get stuck in the mud. In this business, the strong eat the weak, and even if it’s not your night, you can’t be prey for some bigger fish to come and swallow you up. Now that the rust is off, it’s time to take things seriously. 

This weekend I’m facing some chick who comes straight out of a Legally Blonde film. Not gonna lie, LB was a fire movie. But this isn’t Hollywood, it’s wrestling. And as much as I hate fighting the ladies, I got to throw hands if I want to see this through I find myself up against Bea Havertz, who apparently can care less about this business. It’s not something that’s necessarily been said to my face, but I can tell by her attitude that she’s concerned about everything else but the squared circle. Instead of studying the game, she’s concerned with Twitter likes and Insta follows. I must say- Bea is the first of her type I’ve ever faced. I’ve had my fair share of ladies - both in and out of the ring, but I’ve never gone toe-to-toe with a living Barbie doll. Now maybe Barbie here has dreams of clout chasing and instant celebrity. Bea isn’t the first nor the last to enter this business for these reasons. People come into wrestling thinking that it’s some quick fix, that they’ll earn some fast cash. It always ends badly for those people, ya know? They’re not aware of the blood, sweat, and tears that people like me spent every evening trying to better than they were the day before. And maybe I took this second chance for granted at Event Horizon. Maybe I thought I could jump back on the horse and continue riding. Nah fam, I need to focus.

You’re my focus, Bea. You’re going to help me get my groove back. You might have all the makings of a sexy-ass snow bunny, but I’m a taken and loyal boyfriend. I have my own PAWG which keeps me warm at night. So now, it’s all business from here. The objective is to get back into the flow of things, to pick up where I left off. If anything, Event Horizon was a learning lesson. It was an eye-opening experience for me, ya know? I know I’ve never held the big one. Sure I was a cruiserweight champion several times over and I did my thing here and there, but time waits for no one. In fact, Bea should take heed of what I’m about to say next:

What’s the goal here, huh? Is this another way to increase your social profile? Is this something you’re doing because you’re bored? This life is serious for some of us. I’m not making some kind of ‘hard times’ working man speech from the eighties, but my point is that we all start from somewhere. Maybe you’ve had the best trainers that money could buy. Maybe you got a nutritionist, fitness trainer, state-of-the-art resources, whatever money can buy. Forgive me for coming off cliche, but do you have heart? Do you have a fighter’s instinct? Because baby doll, I’m not going to take it easy on you! It’s time to fly into this danger zone and remind the world who the Top Gun is. I call myself the Apex Legend because I picked THIS place, THIS promotion to restart my legacy! It doesn’t matter how many times a brotha falls, Bea. Once I find a flow that works in my favor I’m going full throttle!

Maybe you will get some fame and fortune and end up with a reality show like a Kardashian. Maybe you’ll find yourself on E or on Bravo or TLC on some 90-Day fiancee shit. Shoot, instead of wrestling, you could be holding hands with a Saudi oil prince with cameras following you around. It’s more annoying, but it’d hurt less. Because everything I’m about to do in that ring sweetheart is gonna hurt. I’m not gonna hold back and quite honestly, whatever happens, happens. 

I’ve taken enough Ls and the last thing I want is to get let Barbie steal a W the same way Legado did. Maybe it’s my sense of pride speaking. Hey, I am a man. I’m a competitor - pride is something that’s in us all. I don't think I’m blinded by my own pride, but at the end of the day, wrestling is the path I’ve chosen. I didn’t get into this for clout or social media hype. I love chatting up with the fans on Insta or Twitter because they’ve supported me all this time. Through the good and bad, I’ve had the love of the people. I can’t let them down by losing to ‘Silicone’ Valley over here. #YaBoi got this. I need to win one for the people. 

I don’t need some power-hungry bimbo trying to screw me over on this one. I gotta move forward and get to the top. A match with the legend himself would be one for the ages. If I have to wreak Barbie’s Dreamhouse in the process, then so be it. This sport has winners and losers, and this week The Apex Legend will continue stronger than in the last chapter. Hope you have a Ken who can console you because #Ya Boi ain’t got love for these hoes. Bea is for the streets and if you want to #BeLikeThat then I guess put your walking boots on because for ladies like her, there’s only the Walk of Shame. 

(With a crafty smile, Kevin puts on his shades and the Livestream ends.)
Back to top Go down

#BeaIsForTheStreets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: