Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

WIND OF CHANGE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

WIND OF CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: WIND OF CHANGE   WIND OF CHANGE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 7:26 am

WIND OF CHANGE Cool_t19

The Monarch has fallen. But at what cost? That appears to be the question on everybody’s mind-- What the hell happened at the end of the match! I’ve seen the rumors going around. They’re celebrating the return of The Nightmare King! The demon is done lurking in the shadows and is looking for blood. That’s the narrative being spun around. People, that’s NOT what’s going around! I wouldn’t be surprised if Aren was the one personally spreading these LIES! The dream match that a lot of people looked forward to-- He lost. Christopher Sabertooth was too much for The Monarch to handle. Echo couldn’t do shit either. So, he wants the people to believe that I had to dig deep into my bag of tricks to get the job done. That I’d need to rely on the power of the demon to be called the victor. Aren is giving himself far too much credit. I told the world already, I am not trying to ruin my life again. I am not trying to be the demon. I am not trying to lose everything. Havoc is NOT the answer to my problems.

Have people forgotten that I am a capable wrestler in my own right? I have been a champion all around the world regardless of the fucking demon controlling my life. Aren tried his best but he couldn’t get it done. That’s the fate that awaits anybody who steps into the ring with me. Whether they’re as accomplished as Aren or not. He wanted to expose the lies of Christopher Sabertooth, but the irony is that he ended up exposing himself. His own flaws. His own failures. So people can stop putting too much weight into what happened at the end of it all. This is not an easy life we live-- we put our bodies on the line every time we step foot in the ring. Whether that be at Final Destination or Event Horizon, I put in the work. And of course, there were some consequences to it. My body was hurting. I was in pain. But don’t worry! I got myself checked and I am doing just fine. Thanks for asking!

Not convinced? I couldn’t give a fuck, to be honest. I did tell Aren that WHEN he fails at Event Horizon, that would be the end of our story. I need not waste my time on somebody who’s hellbent on trying to ruin my life. I answered Aren’s challenge and I put him down for the three count. That’s what matters. Now, I move forward with my run in APEX. Miles has given me a great opportunity. When I heard about a tournament, I knew exactly what I had to do. The Sovereign Cup gives me a chance of getting to where I want to be. But what could somebody as accomplished as me ever want?! I have achieved everything that I could ever desire-- But it’s never enough. That’s the kind of person I am. I am always hungry for more. Always striving to be the best. Always looking at what’s ahead. I won’t lie to ya. I didn't join APEX to sit in the background cashing in easy cheques based on the brand that I have already built. I came here to PROVE why I belong in the conversation of… greatest of all time. I have gold on my mind and what better way to get there than to be crowned the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

I have climbed up to the fucking pinnacle before-- I know what it takes to get to the very top and I certainly know what it takes to STAY there. You heard it from Miles himself. I am perhaps the single greatest signing in the company’s history and I am going to give APEX their money’s worth. I don’t plan on being a one hit wonder like Hiroto Kamiya. Neither am I letting an upstart like Harvey Kennedy get one over me again. If people are afraid of what Aren Mstislav has awoken inside of me-- they should be. Because Aren reminded me that I have no reason to be worried. He pushed me to my limits and I still prevailed. I still found a way. That’s what I am the best at. He reminded me that I am TOP TIER!

A lot of those motherfuckers in the back would accept a week off. They want to cool down after a busy week. Nah! That ain’t me. I wanted to get back into the competition immediately. I am feeling GOOD! And I am back right into the action with a first round match in the Sovereign Cup tournament. Standing against me will be somebody whose work I have been following for a long time! Some might even call me a fan! BIANCA! THE TOP TIER! One of OWT’s greats. A former JET World Champion. She’s got quite a reputation in the world of wrestling and for good reason. It’s a shame that we’re facing off against each other so early into the tournament. I could see this as the FINALS on any other day. But fate has us crossing paths already. I feel REALLY bad for BIANCA that her journey ends her.

You see, I have seen BIANCA dominate in OWT. Heck, I have done some guest training work in my time for OWT and BIANCA was one of the standouts. To me, it was only a matter of time before BIANCA conquered the world of OWA. I was happy to see her show up on Odyssey. The future had arrived in OWA. And with other standouts like Teddy Mac, Corey Matthis-- I was hoping for a somewhat similar trajectory for BIANCA. It’s just a shame that her knees buckled immediately under the pressure. All the eyes were on her-- She was in a PRIME spot to become the first OWT Women’s Champion to climb up to the top of Odyssey. But that didn’t happen, did it? Call it unfortunate circumstances, BIANCA just couldn’t realize her potential in OWA. Her move to the main roster would go down as one of the biggest disappointments in OWT history. They’ve put her pictures on the well telling the new recruits of what NOT to do. She wanted to lead by example and yet she ended up becoming a cautionary tale. She was Icarus. The one that flew too close to the sun. Her star fizzled out within a blink of an eye. I was disappointed, if anything.

But credit to her, she’s made her way back under the limelight. Gisele O’Dare never stood a chance, did she? Let’s be honest, Gisele wasn’t much of a challenge anyway. All that bitch does is post thirst trap tweets. This week happens to be her FIRST big challenge since joining APEX. Perhaps, the BIGGEST challenge of her career. It really sucks that I have to put her down this early into her redemption arc. I just hope and pray for her that she doesn’t lose hope-- or worse, gets injured again. That would be the worst case scenario. The world of wrestling has given BIANCA a second chance to realize her potential. Let’s hope this time she doesn’t crumble as she did before.

As for our match? She just happens to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. I am glad that she’s really confident in herself. Cause apparently, most of us main eventers aren’t TOP TIER in her eyes. Well, atleast we haven’t been on the fucking shelf for months on end. Being top tier is not about one fancy performance. It’s about consistency and there’s NOBODY more consistent than me in the world of wrestling. I haven’t missed a show ever since my return to the world of wrestling. Heck, I have walked into newer territories and conquered it.

And let’s not forget that situation… has changed a lil. I have never felt better in the ring. Beating Aren certainly brought… something out of me. I feel confident in saying that there’s nobody in the ring that will be able to stand the might of Christopher Sabertooth. Before Event Horizon, perhaps there was a sliver of doubt lingering in my mind. All of that has simply vanished. The future is CLEAR in my mind. I have seen it.

There is a change brewing in the world of APEX Wrestling. A storm is coming and I don’t think the people are ready! I’ll be right there in the middle of it. Right in the eye of the storm. Reveling in the chaos… as the KING OF THE MOUNTAIN! Harvey Kennedy. C. BIANCA. I don’t care who I am up against. The Sovereign Cup will be mine. Even if that means that bodies will be broken.

The whole world wanted me to be somebody I wasn’t… And I am not the type to disappoint. I am sorry BIANCA…
I am sorry for what I am going to do to you.

VAEVICTIS, Alyssa Grace and Quest like this post

Back to top Go down

WIND OF CHANGE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: