Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Diantha Rosso

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso

Diantha Rosso Empty
PostSubject: Diantha Rosso   Diantha Rosso I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 11:26 pm

Diantha Rosso Ember-Moon

Wrestling Name: Diantha Rosso

Picture Base: Ember Moon/Athena

Current Nicknames: "Libertine Lioness”  "Miss February" (For her Clash of the Titans Performances)

Height: 5’1’’ (155 cm) 

Weight: 121 pounds (55 kg)

Hometown: resides in New Orleans, Louisiana

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Disposition/Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Diantha was a great liar. She hid her true self for so long it seemed buried completely under the carefully constructed facade of a fiery, earnest competitor. After taking some time away she’s come to realize that there are two things she enjoys above all else: chaos and violence. Titles are of no concern to her anymore. The respectability of the OWA's Odyssey brand she had worked so hard to help build is now meaningless. Even the OWA as a whole is generally useless to her unless it provides her with perverse entertainment. In her eyes, enemies aren’t seen as obstacles to be crushed immediately but rather as playthings that she takes full delight in breaking apart. The only person she has any true semblance of loyalty to is The Banshee, and even that alignment can be best described as dubious. Personality wise, she is VERY much an affable person, smiling and joking with anyone she interacts with...which can give way to her true nature of being a blood-thirsty, childish, manipulative woman when she’s upset. Now that she's arrived in APEX Wrestling, one of her old enemies is her chief target to start. She wants to build the fledgling company from the ground up....in her own twisted image. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION

Entrance Theme: "Kick Start" By K Force

MOTIVATIONS

What are your character’s motivations for competing?: Simple: To have as much “fun” as possible. What is “fun”? Interesting opponents, different match types, being allowed to do whatever she pleases. 

Tendency to Cheat: Completely random. There may be some situations where Diantha WANTS to inflict extra punishment or simply see what referees will allow her to get away with before getting disqualified. Other times she may play by the rules just to “handicap” herself a bit. 

IN-RING INFORMATION

Wrestling Debut [Optional]: When did your character first debut? 2014 (Mexico) 2015 (Japan, France)

Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Clash of the Titans/similar battle royals

Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: n/a

Favorite Weapon: Several. Knuckle dusters, a cattle prod, even whipping canes made in Singapore for use on prisoners. 

In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: 

OWA Women's World Champion (2x, Only woman to hold the title more than once)

2x Odyssey Clash of the Titans Winner (2020, 2021)

2022 Ascension to the Heavens Match Winner 

The Only Person to complete the "Diantha Treble" (World Championship reign and victories in the Clash of the Titans and Ascension to the Heavens matches)

2021 JET Rise Together Tag Tournament Winner (w/Mizuki Nakata)

2x SSW World Tag Team Champion (w/April Song)

OWA Yearly Awards: Best Champion (Nominated, 2021), Match of the Year ( vs Azumi Goto, Nominated, 2020, Promethean Chamber, Nominated, 2021), Feud of the Year (vs Dulce Torres, Nominated, 2021) Brody Sparks Memorial Award for Odyssey Alpha of the Year (Won, 2021) Promoer of the Year (Nominated, 2021) Comeback of the Year (Nominated, 2022)

Winner of the first Promethean Chamber Match in OWA (2020)

Common Moves: 

Running High Knee

Discus Lariat

Russian Leg Sweep

German Suplex (release or with a bridge)

Swinging Neckbreaker

Shoulder Breaker

Kip-up Lariat

Biting her opponent’s forehead

Kick Variations (Shoot, standing side, Roundhouse, Spinning Heel)

European Uppercut

Camel Clutch (often done while pulling the opponent's face or hair instead of the traditional chin hold)

Snap Vertical Suplex

Boston Crab
Backstabber
Belly to Belly Suplex

Asai Moonsault

Signature Moves: 

Ore-Ga-Diantha! (Back Suplex) 

Bloody Moon (V-Trigger)

Bloody Lioness Claw (Hidden Blade Elbow)  **Rarely Used, usually a setup for one of her finishers**

Muta Lock

Flare Star Bomb (Kiwi Crusher) 

Gotch-Style Piledriver (her preferred set up for the Ultima Diantha since it will leave the opponent completely defenseless) 

Finishing Moves:

Antoinette's Revenge (GTR)

Deep Submerge III (Standing Guillotine)

Diantha Driver (Last of the Dragon/Wrist-Clutch Fisherman Driver)

ULTRA FINISH- Ultima Diantha (Stealth Viper
Back to top Go down

Diantha Rosso
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: