Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

The Millennium Falcon Lands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Maverick

Kevin Maverick

The Millennium Falcon Lands Empty
PostSubject: The Millennium Falcon Lands   The Millennium Falcon Lands I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 11:57 pm

Man! I’d be lying if I said it isn't good to be back! I know the fans have been wondering where a brotha has been this past year, but sometimes you have to take a break and try out other things. The devoted know I still had this business in my heart. I also had a few nagging injuries to recover from and now here we are. APEX wrestling, and where yours truly, the Apex Legend is set to make his debut against none other than Pablo Escofraud himself, Arturo Cabello. I’m sure Jose Legado and his hand puppet are wondering why I have my nose in other people’s business. Well, a promise is a promise, right? I told my boy Fernandes that I’d have his back and the Millenium Falcon always delivers. Now I could’ve approached anybody in APEX, especially my good homie Jason Long. Why Fernandes? Because I understand. I understand what drives men like Cabello and Legado. I know they like to feed on those they perceive to be weaker than them and strip them of everything. Men like Arturo don’t respect traditions of any kind. I did some research on the homie and he unmasked himself and his mentor back in Mexico. He disrespected the legacy of the man who taught him the business! I never met Platino personally, but I’ll be more than happy to beat his pupil’s ass on principal.

I’ve spent some significant time in Mexico with promotions such as Azteca de Lucha. I know what the competition is like and as time goes on, the last thing you want to do is to fall behind. I did enough of that early in my career. I’ve had my title wins and collected my accolades. I’ve had injuries and times where I’ve doubted myself. I’d want to chase after anyone who claimed I wasn’t good enough. To this day those words haunt me. I’ve lost some scores I should’ve settled, and now here I am in APEX. This is my redemption arc. This is Alec Fernandes's comeback story. And last but not least, this is Arturo’s reckoning. 

Like I’ve told Fernandes, I’ve fought against these types before. They come to a dime a dozen, which works to my advantage, to be honest. When you swagger your way into a new space make sure you put the haters on notice. They are going to be those who hate the way you shine, know what I mean? They see that you’re a threat and want to eliminate you from the board. That’s why it’s important to stay ahead of your enemies. I was prepared to catch Legado and Cabello off guard. I knew they wouldn’t be able to resist coming out to attack Alec. All I needed was to catch the opposition off guard. Sleep is the cousin of death after all and for my opponent, he’s going to get quite familiar with the family tree. Shit if C could make this dude tap, then I feel very confident about my chances tomorrow night. The Greatest Showman gotta put on the show of the night! That’s the challenge, right? As important as it is to win, you wanna do it in style. You not only want to show off what you can do but do it while making the opposition look like a couple of bustas. As they say in Silicone Valley, you want to disrupt the industry. So what better way to do that than to shut down the biggest mouth in APEX. 

Even in defeat, Arturo wants to punch down on others. The Apex Legend has his first antagonist. I’d like APEX to have a little less bullying than the other promotions, but roaches will always find a way in. No matter how many times you stomp on them, hoping they begone, there’s always going to be an infestation. But if I can send that vato and his mouthpiece on his way, then all the better. 

Like I said Alec Fernandes. In places such as this, you have to watch your six. I’m walking into this knowing I’m going to have to watch my back. Be it interference from Legado or a surprise from Jessie B. If Fernandes shows up to support, then that’ll make my night. If not? That’s cool because The Millennium Falcon is always ready for the unexpected. I may have spent a year away from the business, but I still know how to beat some ass and I still know how to wow a crowd. And at the end of the day, sometimes that’s all you need. 

Let the show begin.
Back to top Go down

The Millennium Falcon Lands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: