Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
"And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

"And On, We March."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danni

Danni

"And On, We March." Empty
PostSubject: "And On, We March."   "And On, We March." I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 11:58 pm

"The first step is always the most daunting to take on the path to change. Still, it is necessary to do what is required if we wish to progress. In my case, I seek to change things for the better."

"But of course, that's been made abundantly clear already."

"Even if many may be unfamiliar with me, people are at the very least aware of my ideas and what it is that I wish to accomplish. Some perceive it to be naive, foolish, and even arrogant, whilst others seem to share the same feelings I hold. It has been a polarizing reception, but perhaps I can sway things to be undoubtedly in my favor come Sunday. Wrestling, as it stands, is plagued by people who wish to partake in any underhanded tactics they can to further their careers. Either that, or they let their ego grow to the point where it consumes them entirely, and as such, they forget why they even decided to step foot through those ropes in the first place. Passion. Love. All such beautiful things we all feel when we enjoy something. However, such pure feelings get lost, and in their absence is where things like desperation and obsession begin to surface."

"Some may say that this is all a competition where people aren't supposed to play nice. And while I understand the competitive nature of this sport, I must ask you all this: Does it truly have to be this way?"

"Can we not vie to see who is the best without senselessly cutting each other down? Or having to resort to unsavory methods in order to win? Must people be so brutish and take things too far that they're practically sacrificing the well-being of both the wrestlers and themselves in order to achieve glory? Is it truly necessary for people to let their arrogance blind them?"

"What was once a sport where everyone did the best they could to prove who was the best in-ring competitor has been saddled by competitors who let their vices get the best of them. Some are more extreme than others, but regardless it all needs to end. Professional wrestling needs to be purified in order to thrive once more."

"And so, this is where I come in. However, my first mission is no easy task as I have been given a star that shines brightly, even if they may be in danger of having that same light grow dim."

"Arturo Cabello is by no exaggeration the consummate professional wrestler. Athletic, charming, and with all of the tools to be a superstar in any promotion he steps in. He even snagged himself a manager to help push him into the right way. With the way he talks and carries himself, there is no doubt that at first glance, he has the potential to be one of the greatest to step inside a ring. After all, he was given the title of being named Rising Star of the Week. His talents are already noted in APEX Wrestling, yet with so much attention being placed upon him, he's already straying from the path of righteousness."

"See, Arturo, I can understand why you may feel as though you are almost untouchable. You've already made some strong impressions. A lot of people have their eyes on you, but with this amount of attention you've amassed, I can't help but fear how you may let it all get into your head. I only wish you won't take me lightly. You may have started off on the right foot, but just because I am looking to do the same doesn't mean that you are leaps and bounds superior to me. At least, I hope you won't make such a tragic error. Confidence is one thing, and many may argue it is necessary for one to have it. However, your confidence can be overbearing, and with the high trajectory you've been on, it can only continue to skyrocket."

"As such, it may be up to me to keep you grounded."

"The disrespect towards your own people also has to be noted. I don't know what compelled you to show such disrespect and turn your back on the fans that have only ever supported you, but if you think you can come and disrespect everyone here, then that won't be happening. After all, it'd be a shame if you were to rub some people the wrong way, despite your talents. A silver tongue will do you no good. It will only serve to put a target on you."

"But I doubt you wish to hear me give you these warnings, right? At the end of the day, you and I have a match. You will look to continue to prove why you are a top prospect while I try to make my mission here in APEX a reality. I am but a man, with a wish and enough heart to see that wish be fulfilled by my own hands."

"And all I wish is for you to give me your best."
Back to top Go down

"And On, We March."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: