Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

Unfamiliar Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nia Rambeau

Nia Rambeau

Unfamiliar Game Empty
PostSubject: Unfamiliar Game   Unfamiliar Game I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Unfamiliar Game 66524861

In the words of prophet Riley Freeman “Game recognize game, and right now you’re looking kind of unfamiliar.” After watching my first match against misogynoir Jessie B, APEX knows they’ve struck gold. I’m not surprised that the powers that be booked me in this Next Level contender’s match because that’s been my gold since getting back into competitive shape: to take things to the next level. But Jack, you already had your shot, boo-boo. You had a chance to prove yourself as the baddest cat on this side of the wrestlephere, but like a certain deceased ‘love guru’ it turns out that you’re not as high value as you think you are. I get it - you’re surrounded by all of this feminine swagger that it must be a little intimidating for you, huh? Maybe you’re not as badass as the beats you play during your promos, chile. But it’s okay - you’re not the first man I’ve put in his place and obviously, you won’t be the last. Thriving in APEX is about what you can bring to the table and I have a buffet of talent to serve on these abs of mine. Emmanuelle should be thinking about new blood, but like the nerd, you are you have to whine and complain. You got your ass kicked, accept defeat, get better, and work your way back up. But I forget - you’re not one of the real ones. Your game isn't as solid as you think it is. You’re just an unfamiliar wannabe who thinks being the Inglewood version of Pewdiepie is enough clout to get what you want. Heh, from where I’m standing the line to the promised land is pretty long around here.

On my debut, I proved that there’s nowhere to go for me, but up. I’ve set the tone and put the world on notice. Do the people want to hear me speak!? The world wants to know what’s on the mind of the most gorgeous and gifted athlete in this business? I’ll grant that request. The fans can thank Mr. Cole because according to him, I’m just a one-hit wonder. But here’s the thing about hit songs - they never die. To this day people are Walking a Thousand Miles while Chasing Cars while Pumping Up the Jam. The artists of those songs left a footnote in history and aim to do the same. By. Any. Means.  

As a heptathlete, you have to be ready for anything. When I saw you walk out there, spouting that mess I knew I had to match your energy, just on a different wavelength. The difference between us is despite winning a match each, I’ve yet to lose one. And, I don’t walk around like I’m an established legend in this business. I know I’m at the beginning of my journey, believe me, but I will make it to the summit. Cole, you think you deserve a rematch, but rematches are for closers. And from where I’m standing, it's been a while since you’ve closed any damn thing. The West Coast Youngboy thinks his street cred makes up for his Karen vibes, but if anything it makes him look even more unfamiliar to those around him. His voice got just a bit smaller when Bea and Chelsea came out to stake their claim for the Next Level Championship. I’ll be honest - I can’t hate on them. They’re forging a path just like me on this Track of Life so I have to be the fastest and the strongest to make it to the end with the most points. Sure we can sit out there and debate who’s a bigger rookie than who. Sure I’m the new kid on the block around these parts, but it’s not about your status, Jack. You’re so blinded by your own ambition that you don’t see how you’re letting it go to waste. You didn’t create another opportunity for you. If anything, you made gave away three opportunities to three women who have more motivation and drive in our pinkies than you do in your entire body. As a native of Inglewood, I’m sure you’re familiar with the Showtime days of the Lakers dynasty playing out of The Forum. Why Magic’s team was so effective was that their flashy style has substance. You have to back up what you say, and you already failed at that once. You can’t be the big man on campus if you already failed the class. You can’t be the ace of the team if you’ve been relegated to the bench. I’m going to expose you to show the world why I’m APEX’s newest closer.

Jessie B was a nobody, sure, but we all have to start somewhere. I might be competitive and more than that confident, but I’m not delusional. I know the likes of you think I have nothing to offer the industry. I’m not the first crossover athlete in wrestling, but I will damn sure become the biggest. And if I have to send your Twitter fingers-having ass back to Inglewood, then so be it. Get to the back of the line, try again, and when I’m Next Level Champion, maybe I’ll give you a shot. Whoever makes it out will be in a Triple Threat match with Emmanuelle herself so I intend on punching my ticket. I’m an elite-level athlete who was trained by a legendary multi-time world champion. I’ve given this sport enough respect to investing my heart and soul into it and just like I did in track, I’m about to earn dividends.

Chelsea was right about one thing - APEX markets itself as a promotion that rewards hard work. Jack, you want to be the best, but when the spotlight is on you, panic sets in. You try to do to everything to get it back except for the one thing that matters: winning. It may not have been in the squared circle, but I know what that feels like. I know what it’s like to break records and set the agenda. I’ve always understood the assignment and Sunday night won’t be any different. Jack had a lot of things to say this week, but ironically he didn’t say anything. It was all just words from a whiny sore loser who doesn’t understand the meaning of hard work. Emmanuelle wants to invest in the title and make it one worthy of competing for. If I allow Jack to get his rematch then that destroys any credibility the championship would’ve had. It means APEX is sending the wrong message, that failures like “J. Cole” can utilize their “hood privilege” to get whatever they want. Just because he’s from around the way, doesn’t mean he gets treated like those different from him, you know what I mean?

If you know, you know.

I refused every offer but APEX because like me it’s the new kid in school. My rise to the top will run alongside APEX’s ever-increasing popularity. If anything, one could say Nia Rambeau is the heart of APEX. But alas, I won’t get ahead of myself just yet. I haven’t earned that title. I’m not gonna bitch to the general manager about why I’m not the ace of the brand and instead go out there and prove why I should be given the ‘C’ badge that so many great athletes wore while leading their team to the top. APEX can be the next EWC or OWA. Hell, they already have their athletes, so all this place needs is someone who is intimate with the experience of taking something and molding it into something great. Someone who is familiar with the idea of redemption and uses that as rocket fuel to propel herself higher than the rest. I might be new to the game Jack, but I’m not new to winning championships. Even with the hiatus, a killer instinct still lurks within and this Sunday on the Motherly of all days, I get to make Mama Rambeau proud by keeping it real in the best way possible. I’m going to beat your ass so bad Jack, that your face will be as unrecognizable to your mom, as your gimmick is to the rest of us. 

Don’t worry, though. I’ll send her flowers as an apology for kicking her baby boy’s ass.

Matt Miles, Mav. and JUDITHx like this post

Back to top Go down

Unfamiliar Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CHARACTER HUB :: Promos-
Jump to: