Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchLatest imagesMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mary
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby MinaAizawa Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:46 am

» Kiki Munroe
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Kevin Maverick Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:14 am

» Here's The Scoop
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby CHAOS Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

» The Last Horseman
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby pussy Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:21 pm

» Price of Entry
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Brick_Shithouse Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:46 pm

» 001: Una Introducción Formal
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Sayla Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:50 pm

» Tired.
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Alyssa Grace Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:15 am

» Malaki Leiato
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:27 am

» Chelsea Creed
C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeby Chelsea Creed Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:54 am

HALL OF CHAMPIONS

Click tiles for the championship history

Top posting users this week
No user
X (Twitter)
Discord Server
Affiliates

C. / "The Purifier".

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danni

Danni

C. / "The Purifier". Empty
PostSubject: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 10:10 pm

C. / "The Purifier". ZjWXeb3UFMZKqMU7y4Kiqm-fB9naS2LJ5S67wj1Wwj0qw0OhrK575s5Rn8LRPSmi7iCESD8H95Y=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

C.
He who will set things right.

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: C.
Picture Base: Conan Gray.
Current Nicknames: "The Purifier"; "The New Hope"; "The Light of APEX Wrestling".
Height: 5'11". / 180.34 cm.
Weight:  176 lbs. / 80 kg.
Hometown: Ely, Cambridgeshire, England.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Face
Gimmick: C is an enigmatic being whose sole purpose is to purify professional wrestling from those that have defiled the sport with their egotistical and unethical ways. In his eyes, it is suffering and needs to be healed before it is completely and utterly destroyed. Some may return the sentiment and agree with his mission whilst others may find such lofty goals to be naive at best, and completely pretentious at worst. Regardless, C is the karma that is long overdue, and he seeks to do everything in his power to spark this necessary change. His defining traits include his poetic manner of speech and the flowers he carries to the ring to represent his opponent.

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: "So Real" by Jeff Buckley.
Entrance (REQUIRED):
The gentle strums of a guitar resonate in the arena as "So Real" by Jeff Buckley begins to play. For a moment, it goes completely black. It isn't until Jeff starts to croon the first verse that a lone spotlight shines onto the center of the stage. Within the light stands the man known as C. His eyes are covered and his hands hold a bunch of flowers as he makes his slow descent down the ramp.

Announcer: "Hailing from Ely, Cambridgeshire, England, he is "The Purifier", he is the man simply known as... C!"

As the song kicks into the chorus, C enters the ring and gets into a kneeling position in the middle of the ring. Hands still wrapped around the bouquet of [insert flowers that would be a good fit for the opponent(s) here], he speaks a little prayer. He rises and gets to his corner, gingerly placing the flowers down. The veil around his eyes is removed, being set aside. C leans against the turnbuckle before squatting down. He waits patiently for the match to get underway.

MOTIVATIONS
Character’s motivations for competing: To restore honor to professional wrestling and lead by example.
Tendency to Cheat: Never.

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut: 2022.
In-Ring Achievements:
3x Rising Star of the Week.
2x Match of the Week.
1x Wrestler of the Week.
Inaugural Winner of the Sovereign Cup.

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Arm Bar/ Leg Lock Combo.
2. Backhand chops.
3. Calf Kick.
4. Floating Neckbreaker.
5. Guillotine Choke.
6. Penalty Kick.
7. Snap Suplex
8. Running Knee Strike.
9. Uranage Backbreaker.
10. Yakuza Kick.

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Undying Wish. - Go To Sleep followed up with a single leg dropkick.
2. Thorns of A Rose. - Backstabber.
3. A Beautiful Deconstruction. - Ripcord Lariat.
4. A New Beginning. - Double Knee Armbreaker.

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Newfound Peace. - Air Raid Bomb.
2. Lotus Flower. - Bridging Fujiwara Armbar.
3. Poetic Justice. - Bicycle Kick.
UF. Pray. - Cross-Legged Samoan Driver.

NOTES:
  • C maintains a calm demeanor, but there have been a few times where he has shown to be desperate. Most notably, C has outright admitted this desperation in a promo against Harvey Kennedy.
  • Even if he may chastize a combatant for their perceived flaws in his eyes, he still tries to see the good in people. He ultimately just wants everyone to change for the better and go back to the pure-hearted spirit they had when they initially decided to get into professional wrestling.
  • After his loss to Diantha Rosso, C has started to see things in black and white less. He realizes that some decisions made by some wrestlers can have a complicated reasoning behind them. Of course, this doesn't mean he'll look past an egregious act of '"sin" a wrestler may commit in their pursuit for greatness, but he may at the very least be sympathetic to some of the talent in APEX.
  • Wrestling-wise, he would be comparable to a Zack Saber Jr. (take a shot every time you see a created wrestler use him as a real-life reference), Kazuchika Okada (another shot for him), and Kenny Omega (and for him, too!). Just perhaps a slightly more inexperienced version of all three men.
  • C has an interest in Floriography.
  • Voice-wise, he sounds exactly like Goro Akechi if he were, well... Bri'ish.
  • Stream Superache by Conan Gray, available on all streaming services!

HANDLER INFORMATION:
Name (what you like to be called in chat): Danni.
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her.
Fed Experience: Eight years now, I fear.
How did you find us: Good ol' Twitter.

Last edited by Danni on Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:53 am; edited 5 times in total

Matt Miles and Alyssa Grace like this post

Back to top Go down
Mav.

Mav.

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 7:09 am

This character is clean. Welcome!

Danni likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Grace

Alyssa Grace

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Ooh, looks lovely, welcome!

Danni likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danni

Danni

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 2:22 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, y’all. Looking forward to writing here. Glad you guys are already interested in the character. Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Danni

Danni

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 11:08 pm

7/16 - Updated! Added a new nickname for our lovely Purifier, some achievements he's earned as well as some character notes. In the future, I plan on adding more details to his gimmick section and ACTUALLY fleshing out his moveset so that it isn't as bare bones lol, even though y'all have been amazing portraying C in-ring wise and showcasing his skills. <3 Let me gather up some creativity and then I'll update his roster information again.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C. / "The Purifier".   C. / "The Purifier". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C. / "The Purifier".
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APEX :: Roster :: Accepted Applicants-
Jump to: